Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Picture Tour

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We have had a nice weekend. Today (Saturday) Jerry and Shelby came up and we all had brunch and then we drove out to Beuna Vista to see my Great Uncle Phillip and Aunt Shirley. We had a really nice visit with them and the girls won the fun-as-ever Skip-O game.

On the way back home we were exploring a country road when we spotted a porcupine. It was my first time to see a live porcupine in the wild. Joel grabbed the camera and ran after it. He got some great pictures, but the thing was definitely on the defense and would not let him see his head.



Some of the most gorgeous views in Colorado are on the way to and around Beuna Vista. Beuna Vista is surrounded by the fantastic Collegiate Peaks. All the peaks out here are starting to get covered in snow. Thursday night the weather guy said that we might get our first snow but it didn't happen.


So for all the family who have been asking to see pictures of our new house I thought I would include a few here. We are still settling in (a very slow process for us) so you have to excuse any messes you see.





I know those pictures were exciting, but I hope no one got too excited. Talk to you all soon!

Jennifer

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love your house!!

And those views?! Seriously, why don't Heath, Ella and I live in Colorado?

Anonymous said...

Hey the house looks great! Would you send a picture of your yard, the outside of the house and your dining room? Did you get new curtains for the kitchen? Do you need anything from us? Thanks for sending the pictures. Were UP and AS doing ok? Sounds like it. We love you guys bunches. We are very proud of you too. Mom & Dad

Matthew said...

I just want to curl up in your living room (with a fire, of course) and sleep. Of course, you'd have to make me a night-cap first in your cool kitchen. Is that a KSU game on the TV?

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute, and those pictures were amazing. Ben is wanting to get out to CO in the next year or two. Maybe we could schedule a dinner with you! :)

-Suzanne Ellis