Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Move Number 6 is a BIG One!

Well, Joel and I are once again moving. At the end of this month (August) we are moving to Colorado, somewhere in the Colorado Springs area. Joel and I fell in love with the Rockies on our honeymoon (I guess I've loved them since I was little). We have decided that since we don't yet have children now is a great time to continue in our wonderings and there is a lot of work for us in the Springs area. Eventually we will probably end up back in the beautiful Flint Hills of Kansas, but not yet. All I know is that I can't wait to be out of the heat and humidity of Missouri - Oh wait, I am out of it!

That's right, I'm actually in Colorado. I drove all 800 miles yesterday (Monday) to find us a place to live. I am staying with Jerry and Shelby. Joel will join me here on Saturday and then on Monday we will continue on to Glacier, Montana! I can't wait! Hope all is well with the rest of you!

Jennifer

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Hooray!

DeWeese Fam of Four said...

I'll be honest... we're sure going to miss you guys! BUT with us closing the doors at Wings, who knows where we are going to end up either! Congrats on the move though. Colorado is a beautiful place!