Tuesday, August 19, 2008

House Searching

Well, we have found a house in Woodland Park, Co. Elevation: 8500 ft. It is an adorable little house on the front range of the Rockies. We will be moving in on September 1st.
What a difference there is in the weather! When I left Missouri the heat index was 115 degrees. When I got to Woodland Park to look for a house the high was 59 degrees with hardly any humidity. Ignore the people in the picture (they are complete strangers and I don't know why they're in the picture).

4 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Congratulations!! That is very exciting and so fun! Did you know I am coming to see you in October with my parents? I can't wait!

David and Sherry said...

Dear Jennifer & Joel,
We are really happy that you have found your "little house in the mountains"!! I have really fond memories of when we lived in the mountains when I was a kid. It will be really awesome to wake up there every morning. Do you remember when we were in the cabin at Wonderview Camp in 91? I can still see all the things we did and saw in my mind's eye. Even though it was really cool and wet while we were there, it was an awesome time.

Anonymous said...

WOW, U guys! Way 2 go on a rocky mtn house! I'm so excited 4 U! I think you'll really enjoy it! :) Hope you're having a blast at Glacier... I'm so jealous! and thank you for putting together this here blog site, great idea! We can all now live vicariously through you both! :)

big bro JustY :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute house! I am glad that you guys made it and I am sure you are enjoying every minute being in the Mountains!

Amy Wakefield