Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm Alive!

So I thought you might like to know that I'm not dead. I often think about what I should write on my blog and just never get around to doing so. SOOOO much has happened since February and I can't wait to tell you all about it. We have gone to New York to visit my wonderful brother Matthew, I worked 5 months at a horse ranch, we have become part of the UTV owner family, etc. You get the point. Anyway, I'm really going to try to give you all some detail soon. Hope everyone is doing well!

Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!

David and Sherry said...

Hey I finally posted something on Runnin D Times. I beat you!!

New NSEW said...

Hello Jennifer,
Are you going to post your picture of your Little House in the Mountains and the first snow of the season? I would love to read your blog this year. Love You.

Anonymous said...

Hello, are you still alive?